RS File Explorer is File Manager helps you easily manage Local and Cloud files
|Publisher||RS Mobile Group|
|Update||Feb 22, 2023|
File Management app RS File Manager – RS File Explorer is the ultimate File Manager for Android.
Android 13 is supported now!
Free, Safe, Simple, Manage your files efficiently and easily with RS File Manager. RS File Manager – RS File Explorer is easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It's free, fast and full featured.
Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, zip, unzip, and Bookmark etc.
With RS File Manager – RS File Explorer, you can easily manage your files and folders on your device and cloud storages. Also you can find how many files and apps you have on your device immediately after opening RS File Manager.
● Disk Analysis : analyze your space usage, large files, file categories, recent files, folder size
● Cloud Drive access : Google Drive™, Dropbox, OneDrive, Yandex
● Manage your network storages : FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV
● Local area network : SMB 2.0, NAS, NFS, CIFS, FTP, HTTP
● Efficient file search : Search for your file immediately
● App manager
● Root explorer
● Compress and Decompress : Zip, Rar, 7zip, obb
● USB OTG
● Access files from PC
● Favorite and bookmark folders or files
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports
● Easily work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
● File Encryption : 128-bit encryption
With RS File Manager – RS File Explorer, you have 100% control over your file system and everything can be found easily organized.
Languages supported by the RS file explorer include English( en ), Arabic ( ar ), German ( de ), Spanish ( es ), French ( fr ), Italian ( it ), Portuguese ( pt ), Russian ( ru ), etc.
2. Fix bugs
Download RS File
You are now ready to download RS File for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app