Network tools, those must have every system administrator
|Update||Feb 19, 2023|
Application contains a set of tools those needed to diagnostics computer networks. The following tools are currently available:
• Network information will show external ip and detailed info about internet connection. It contains also wifi analyzer and traffic statistics tool
• IP discover will find all devices in WiFi network
• IP range scanner (search hosts by ip range, allows filter hosts by opened ports)
• UPnP scan & control (find upnp devices in your network, allows to call methods from available services)
• Telnet and ssh client (may be used as terminal emulator that supports most ESC commands, SGR and utf8 encoding)
• Port scanner (tcp, udp)
• IP calculator
• DNS records
• Wake On Lan
Features those available for Android 9 and lower:
• Connections screen
• Monitoring screen shows traffic usage in real time
Features those available for root mode:
• Packet sniffer allows get dumps for selected network interface, explore them with built-in hex viewer and also save and open pcap files
• Packet crafter allows configure and send arbitrary ethernet packet (supports ethernet, arp, ip, udp, tcp, icmp headers)
Those tools can be effective used in WiFi networks. App allows to launch multiple tools in different tabs at the one moment, and switch between them during working.
The list of available tools is constantly expanding, old utilities acquire new features. Developers take into account customers feedback to make this app even more handly and functional.
Download Network Utilities
You are now ready to download Network Utilities for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app